your home away from home
scroll down for more information and photographs
A stay at Fig Tree Villa provides the perfect relaxing holiday escape. Air-conditioned, light and airy, the villa is furnished in a contemporary style. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, two featuring their own balcony overlooking the pool, together with three bathrooms (two
This luxurious villa also has a large spacious, fully equipped kitchen/diner, with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, cooker and microwave with an additional utility room with an extra freezer, washing
Guests will tend to spend most of their time outdoors. For security and privacy the rear garden is completely fenced in and is very private, there are no immediate next-door
There’s a large dining table under a shaded
Parking is very easy, with an enclosed and shaded carport, a large drive and plenty of space on the quiet road. Air-conditioning units are installed in each room, along with oil-fired central heating radiators for the cooler winter months if required. There is also a log burning open fireplace in the main living area if you’re feeling romantic….
The Larnaca region
Larnaca is a beautiful city on the south coast of Cyprus. It’s known for Finikoudes Beach, a sandy strip in the city centre backed by a palm-lined seaside promenade with lots of bars, restaurants, shops and nightlife. Great bars line the waterfront at Mackenzie Beach. Just offshore, the M.S. Zenobia wreck is a popular dive site. The 9th-century Church of Saint Lazarus contains the tomb of the saint said to have risen from the dead. Just 40 minutes drive from the villa are the attractions of Nicosia, Limassol, Ayia Napa and Troodos. Nearer are the pretty villages of Tochni, Zygi and Lefkara which are well worth a visit. Just around the corner are Pervolia and Tersefanou with their quaint squares, churches and restaurants.
The location of the villa is ideal for your stay in Kiti, although in Cyprus many people do hire cars to explore the island, whilst staying at this villa a car is not necessarily essential if you don’t want to travel far afield. The pretty village of Kiti is just a short 5 minute walk away and really has everything you will need for a relaxing holiday. Tamala Bar is a local favourite with Cypriots and Tourists alike and is well within staggering home distance after a fun night out. Dont forget to try George’s great English breakfast, huge pork chops and the fabulous Frozen Mojitos! There are frequent buses into Larnaca, Pervolia and Tersefanou. From Larnaca beach/seafront you can get buses to Ayia Napa and further afield if desired.
Driving down Kiti’s high street, you could easily be forgiven for thinking you were in quite a major town’s shopping precinct, as this long stretch of road is lined with a wide assortment of shops and stores featuring everything you could possibly need. There are a number of good restaurants/bars in the village itself, all serving English and Cypriot cuisine. You will often find karaoke, belly dancing, bouzouki nights and quiz nights weekly in Kiti and nearby Pervolia. The centre of Kiti and the nearest local supermarket is just 5-10 mins walk away from the Villa and has a recently refurbished pretty Village Square featuring the popular restaurant/bar Jacksons which has lots of outside seating around the square and the church in the summer and is enclosed in winter providing a warm, cozy venue. In nearby villages such as Tersefanou and Meneou there are many other restaurants and tavernas, offering plenty of choice to eat out. The nearby main town of Larnaca is very lively all year round and is only 15 min drive or just hop on the local bus.
Perivolia beach (pebbly) and the nearby Faros beach and Kiti Beach (sandy) are 10-minute drive away. The fabulous Mackenzie Beach with both its great day and night-life is next to the airport and about 10-15 minutes away. Other local attractions include the camel park at Mazatos and salt lakes at Larnaca.
For more details on the local area and ideas of things to do please have a look at the Places of Interest section on this website, it is regularly updated with new ideas.
Booking Terms Summary
- Strictly NO SMOKING in the Villa or the garden, please
- The price is for the villa and not based on occupancy
- Minimum stay – 4 nights
- A £200 security bond is payable in case of damage or breach of terms. Refunded after your stay, if everything is OK.
- 20% initial payment as deposit to secure booking
- Remainder (including security deposit) due 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Cancellations – before 30 days of intended arrival date will receive full refund; after this date, you will receive a refund excluding initial deposit
- Bed linen and indoor bath towels supplied.
- Please bring your own outdoor towels for the pool / beach.
- Free secure Internet / WiFi access via dedicated villa broadband .
- Fair use of the A/C is included for occupied rooms, keep the windows closed, suggested temperature 20 degrees. Abuse of the AC will result in a deduction for excess electricity from your deposit.
- Items in photographs may vary from time to time due to updates.
- We strongly advise that you take out holiday insurance at the time of booking.
- Arrival: after 16:00 Late flight arrivals are not a problem.
- Departure: before 12:00 A late checkout may be possible, depending on the next arrival.
Full booking terms can be seen here.
We aim to respond promptly, whenever possible. If you do not hear back within 24 hours, our reply may have disappeared into your spam folder, or may have bounced. Please try resending your enquiry.
- Check the availability calendar and complete the online ‘enquiry form’. Please type your email address carefully, and include a contact number as a backup.
- We will confirm whether your dates are available and reserve for 24 hours (on request) to allow you to book your flights. If we receive another enquiry for your dates during this period, we will notify you both. The first party to complete the booking will take precedence.
- Booking is confirmed on receipt of completed online ‘booking form’, together with the 20% (non-refundable) rental deposit.
- Balance of rental, plus the £200 security bond (in case of damage, or breach of terms) is due 1 month before arrival.
- Upon receipt, we will send you final information, directions to the villa, and key collection arrangements.
- Assuming everything is OK, we will refund the security bond within 2 weeks of your stay.